Go.See.Do. Mobile provides customers or potential customers using smartphones with personalized, time- and location-sensitive information so that they can get what they need exactly when they need it, even if they’re on the go. More users are spending larger amounts of time engaged with mobile devices than ever before. The Go.See.Do. Mobile product that works best for your business will depend on your industry, target audience, and budget.
Types of Go.See.Do. Mobile Marketing products:
- App-based marketing: This is mobile advertising involving mobile apps. While 80% of mobile time is spent engaged with apps, you don’t have to create an app yourself to get in on the action.
- Facebook also allows advertisers to create ads that are integrated into Facebook’s mobile app. Facebook’s mobile Promoted Post ads integrate so seamlessly with Facebook’s news feed that users often don’t realize they’re looking at ads.
- In-game mobile marketing: In-game mobile marketing refers to mobile ads that appear within mobile games. In-game ads can appear as banner pop-ups, full-page image ads or even video ads that appear between loading screens.
- QR codes: QR codes are scanned by users, who are then taken to a specific webpage that the QR code is attached to. QR codes are often aligned with mobile gamification and have an element of mystery to them, since users who scan them don’t always know exactly which rabbit hole they’re jumping down.
- Location-based marketing: Location-based mobile ads are ads that appear on mobile devices based upon a user’s location relative to a specific area or business. For example, some advertisers may only want their mobile ads to appear when users are within a 1-kilometre radius of their business.
- Mobile search ads: These are basic Google search ads built for mobile, often featuring extra add-on extensions like click-to-call or maps.
- Mobile image ads: Image-based ads designed to appear on mobile devices.
- SMS: SMS marketing involves capturing a user’s phone number and sending them text offers.